Virtual Press Conference on COVID-19
and other global health issues
When: Tuesday, 26 April at 17.00 CEST
Subject: World Immunization Week, ACT-Accelerator, COVID-19, Ukraine and other global health issues
The directors of several agencies from the ACT-Accelerator partnership will participate to mark the two-year anniversary of the ACT-Accelerator, reflect on progress and urgent priorities ahead to facilitate equitable access to COVID-19 treatments, tests, vaccines and PPE.
- Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General WHO
- Dr Seth Berkley – CEO, Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance
- Dr Philippe Duneton – Executive Director, Unitaid
- Dr Bill Rodriguez – CEO, FIND
- Dr. Juan Pablo Uribe – Global Director for Health, Nutrition and Population, World Bank
Join the virtual press conference:
- Webinar ID: 992 0615 5647
- Passcode for phone access:8562327735
- International numbers available:https://who-e.zoom.
NOTE TO JOURNALISTS
Please ensure you enter your name and media outlet (use name/outlet). Kindly note, only questions from media (one per journalist) are allowed. When you sign in you will be automatically put in the meeting room.
WHO reserves the right to remove any participant whose behaviour causes any disruption. The event is also broadcast on WHO social media channels and you can follow it there.
To ask a question, please click “raise hand” and this will enter you into the queue for questions. (It can be found under the tab: participants.)
Please make sure you have a microphone connected or active on your computer. Do not ask questions via the chat as we cannot guarantee that we will can incorporate them into the q&a session.
For translation during the press conference, choices are under “interpretation” or “language interpretation”, depending on which version of Zoom you use.
Due to the volume of questions, we are no longer able to take them from phone callers and interpretation is not available via telephone.